Saturday, May 16, 2009

Forgotten? Ugh.

So, as I was raking leaves at my school, I was making HUGE plans for this blog. I was like, "Yes, I'll tweet this, blog that." But now that I am home, I have COMPLETELY forgotten my plans. So I will just blog about my day.

I started out raking all the leaves from the mulch where bushes were growing. Then, I let my mind wander to my blog. The only thing I remember thinking was that I should post a rick-roll video on youtube, but then I said nah, for fear of copyright infringement. If I was to EVER become a youtube partner, that could never happen.

After raking I swept back all the mulch I had raked with the leaves back to where it belonged, wishing I could sweep without getting poked by that thorn bush behind me, and wishing I'd remembered my cellphone so I could have tweeted about it.

After sweeping, I asked to be moved inside the building because I was sick of the outdoors. I was moved to help a woman clean some of my Social Studies classroom. It took us a while to learn how to take the metal covering off the fan, in the process making me climb on the lockers.

We finished that up, and then went to clean the threshold of the elevator. It drove us crazy trying to get that disgusting gunk off of just one floor, and then we cleaned one more before giving up. Oh, and, uh, she lost a rag dropping it down the shaft.

Then, I went outside (UGH) and pulled weeds and raked leaves and lifted bags. Joy.

And then we were done and they gave us pizza and opened the soda machines so we could have free drinks. Woot.

The whole time I was like, "Please, I wanna get home and blog about this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment