Monday, May 18, 2009

Target.

I was going to write this long rant about why I hate VHS tapes, but this topic seems more appropriate for today.

Target.

I was walking through the isles of shoes, looking at the ADORABLE things, and they all cost about 26 bucks. At least, the GOOD ones were. I finally resorted to 10.00 flip-flops.

THE PEOPLE THERE. So, here I was, just gotten out of class, still in my uniform (which by the way looks like crap), and I see these girls, older than I am, in flip-flops, shorts, and t-shirts. WHAT. THE. CRAP. Here I am looking terrible and these people have to look GREAT. UGH. It makes me self-conscious.

They have VERY little selection of clothing in my size. I am actually small enough to still be in the KIDS' department, but just barely. And I'm too small to go to the misses section. UGH.

I WAS lucky enough to find two great t-shirts, a pair of shorts, and some sunglasses. Oh, and the flip-flops.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel; I still have to get clothes in the kid section most of the time because I'm so petite. :D

    ReplyDelete